Welcome CTO Plus 2023 Presenters and Faculty
Congratulations on your selection as a presenter or faculty at CTO Plus 2023. Please review and utilize the following resources to prepare for the meeting.
Roles and Responsibilities
Please review the responsibilities for each role below, and visit our Presenter Instructions section for details about presentation requirements.
- Set the tone for each session.
- Provide a brief introduction.
- Lead the session.
- Keep the session on time and on schedule.
- Provide the panel and presenters with verbal cues to wrap up or move the session along.
- Facilitate active conversation among the discussants based on the lectures.
PRESENTERS AND LECTURERS
- Present within the allotted time per the session agenda to ensure the program stays on track. It is advisable to minimize the number of slides.
- Presenters may be scheduled to remain for the session if a discussion occurs immediately following the presentation.
- Add commentary and actively participate in dynamic conversation on the topic being presented.
DISCUSSANTS/ CHAT MONITORS
- Participate as a Discussant.
- Direct inquiries from the online Q&A.
- Use the "Q&A" labeled iPad on the head table (in Moderator View.)
- Verbally direct questions to the panel with: “We have a question in the Q&A….”
- Mark answered questions as “answered”.
- Respond to unanswer questions using the CRF Events App on your own device and joining the Q&A > “Comments”.
ON DEMAND MODERATED POSTERS AND CHALLENGING CASES
- Recorded presentations available on TCTMD on demand following the CTO Plus meeting.
To provide the most optimal experience for all attendees and successful participation, please make yourself aware of the following presentation instructions.
|Required Files||Submission Deadline|
|PowerPoint (.pptx)||72 hours before |
your scheduled session
|ON-DEMAND MODERATED POSTERS|
AND CHALLENGING CASES
|Friday, February 17, 2023 (11:59 PM EST)|
Upload Your Presentations And Files
PRESENTERS AND LECTURERS
Early upload (72 hours prior) for many presentations is necessary to screen for technical issues that may create problems during presentations and to allow for CME Review. Failure to comply with the 72-hour deadline will jeopardize the session’s CME accreditation.
ON-DEMAND MODERATED POSTERS AND CHALLENGING CASES
Early upload by February 17, 2023 (11:59 PM EST), is necessary to screen for technical issues and to ensure it is posted to the platform. Failure to comply with this deadline and required file submissions will jeopardize your file making it to the on-demand platform.
CRF’s CME committee will review your presentation for ACCME compliance.
CRF is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. As a result, CRF must ensure that CME activities are developed free from the control of ineligible companies and are balanced, objective, and scientifically rigorous. As such, disclosure forms, learning objectives, audience response questions, presentation reviews, or other measures are requested in advance of the meeting to satisfy our accreditation requirements.
Technical Issue Or Questions?
Technical Queries When Uploading
Other Questions (including program items)