We are pleased to offer CME credit to on-site attendees.
Claim CME credit or Certificate of
In accordance with the appropriate accrediting bodies, all planners, teachers, and authors with control over activity content are required to disclose to the provider any relevant financial relationships (those held by the planner, currently or within the last 24 months) with commercial interests/ineligible companies. Accredited providers are required to provide this information to learners before the start of an activity.
Discussion of off-label product usage during live cases is made at the sole discretion of the faculty. Off-label product discussion and usage are not endorsed by the Cardiovascular Research Foundation or the conference directors of this activity.
CME/MOC Accreditation and Designation
The Cardiovascular Research Foundation is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Cardiovascular Research Foundation designates this live activity for a maximum of 16.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ only for physicians attending CTO PLUS 2023 in person. Physicians can claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Documentation of awarded credit is provided for registered attendees in exchange for completed activity evaluations. CME, MOC, and Certificate of Attendance can be claimed through the CRF Events App or the CRF CME Portal.
American Board Of Internal Medicine (ABIM) Maintenance Of Certification (MOC) Program
Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the number of CME credits claimed for the activity. Successful completion of this CME activity enables the participant to earn up to 16 MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) MOC points.
CME Independent Review
As a CME provider accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), CRF is committed to ensuring balance, independence, objectivity, and scientific rigor in all its sponsored programs. As such, CRF’s CME Committee has selected CME associate course directors to provide oversight of the CTO PLUS 2023 program development to ensure balance, objectivity, and clinical relevance, including documentation of the conflicts of interest of the planners.
CME Associate Program Directors
- Gary S. Mintz, MD — Consultant Fee/Honoraria/ Speaker’s Bureau – Boston Scientific Corporation, Abiomed
- Grzegorz L. Kaluza, MD, PhD — Grant Support/Research Contract: Abbott Vascular; Abiomed, Medtronic; 4C Medical; Dura Biotech; InQB8; Ancora Heart; InnovHeart; Mitria; Thubrikar Aortic Valve; Terumo Medical Corporation; Bristol-Myers Squibb; Edwards Lifesciences; Alucent Biomedical; Advanced NanoTechnologies; Adriakaim; Thrombolex; Reflow Medical; Tenaya Therapeutics; Renovacor; Shape Memory Medical; Impulse Dynamics; Occlutech; Neochord; MicroInterventional Devices; Lungpacer; Inozyme; HLT; Deinde Medical; Autonomix; Cardiac Implants; Cagent Medical; Intact Vascular; OncoSec; Soundbite Medical Solutions; VasoRx; LivaNova; Encore Medical; Recardia; Cook Medical; StrideBio; Ethicon, a J&J Company.
CTO Plus 2023 Program Directors
- Emmanouil Brilakis, MD, PhD
- Ajay J. Kirtane, MD, SM
- William L. Lombardi, MD
- Margaret B. McEntegart, MD, PhD
- Jeffrey W. Moses, MD
- William Nicholson, MD
CTO Plus 2023 Managing Directors
- Juan Granada, MD
- Martin Leon, MD
How To Claim Your Credit
- Please complete the daily CTO PLUS 2023 session evaluations on the CRF Events App (available via the iOS App Store or the Google Play Store) or at the CRF CME Portal.
- Claim credit commensurate with the extent of your participation in the activity.
- After completing the evaluation summary, your Continuing Medical Education (CME) or Certificate of Attendance will be generated on the screen for you to save or print.
- Alternatively, by request, we can email your documentation to you. Please send your request to [email protected].
For any inquiries about CME, MOC, or Certificate of Attendance, or to claim credits for a previous conference,
please contact us at [email protected].