Your steps to CTO Plus 2023!
STEP 1: PREPARE YOUR POWERPOINT
- Must be a PPTX File.
- Include a 2nd slide disclosure.
- Use the CTO Plus slide template.
- Include a last slide summary/conclusion.
- Follow CME Presentation Guidelines.
STEP 2: UPLOAD YOUR PRESENTATION
Early upload (72 hours prior) is necessary to screen for technical issues that may create problems during presentations. Failure to comply with the 72-hour deadline will jeopardize the session’s CME accreditation.
- Enter your email address and password.
- First time? Click “Forgot your password?” to create a password to upload your presentation(s).
- Use the email that received the communication to upload, the same email in the CRF Faculty system.
STEP 3: JOIN US ONSITE
• Check your PPT in Speaker Ready.
• Arrive at the room prior to your session.